Saxon global Inc.
Embedded Test Engineer
Fargo ,North Dakota
Roles and Responsibilities
· Gather and format test requirements from internal and external customers with assistance from others. Review and provide proper feedback about the requirements.
· Perform and oversee, with assistance, the performance of Product Verification and Validation testing performed internally or externally and troubleshooting problems.
· Maintain accurate and up to documentation of testing results and up to date schedules of current and future testing, communicating results and schedule progress to stakeholders.
· Work closely with other project team members as needed to ensure the testing is performed as specified in the product specifications.
· Required Skills:
· Experience creating and delivering
· Experience with product testing or design of ruggedized electronics.
· Experience with development and debugging tools (e.g. oscilloscopes, multi-meters, etc.)
· Experience with microcontroller peripherals and systems (e.g. PWM outputs, boot loaders, A/D converters, serial and parallel interfaces, etc.)
· Experience with communication networks (e.g. CAN, Ethernet, RS-232/485, etc.)
· Experience with communication protocols (e.g. J1939, ISO11783, TCP/IP, etc.)
· Minimum B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering from an accredited engineering program
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972) 499-6337
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
w: www.SaxonGlobal.com e: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Akbar.firstname.lastname@example.org