Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
This position plays a major role in the design, programming, testing, implementation, and support of inbound/outbound integrations for all HR applications – i.e. ADP, PeopleSoft, Cornerstone, Taleo, Saba, etc. The HRIT Integration & Data Analyst will partner with various internal customers and external vendors to ensure that all interfaces are processed correctly and contain accurate information. Will also partner with the Reporting and Analytics team to provide support as needed.
• Acquire knowledge of HR applications and data and how it is utilized
• Troubleshoot interfaces/resolve issues
• Solicit requirements from customers for new integrations, translate into specification document for handover to vendor for development
• Perform testing before handing to customer
• Maintain documentation library
• Partner with Reporting & Analytics team to provide Reporting and Analytics support
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 2-3 years experience providing technical support on one or more of the following applications – ADP, PeopleSoft, Taleo, Saba, Cornerstone
• 2-3 years HRIS or IT experience
• Microsoft Office proficiency required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, etc.)
• Experience with case tracking system such as Service Now
• Effective analytical/problem solving skills
• Experience with report-writing and/or data analytics tools a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills required with a strong customer service orientation
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
A. 5+ years in similar domain.
A. HRIS, VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
A. No this is a 100% remote job opportunity for the candidates living in USA.
A. Yes this must be Strong oral and written communication skills.